Sunday, 16 December 2012

A run and a beer...

It's been quite a while since I posted, so I must apologise to my (small) readership. And, I fear that I will be a further disappointment today as well, as I shall be talking about a beer!

I have downloaded Blogger to my iPad, in the hope that it will encourage more blogging. So, today will be brief and we will see...

Today was a beautiful morning, cool but not cold, dry, and fairly quiet. I was a bit later out running than planned, as I was enacting a small DIY repair on the bathroom light (oh yes!). Today, the challenge was to tackle Toot Hill, a fairly beefy incline about half way in, and I motored up it with ease, most satisfying. All in all a gentle 9 miler, as I knew I needed to retain energy for the afternoon of The Decorating Of The House For Christmas...

For lunch, a glorious Trappist beer from the excellent beer shop in Bell Street, Romsey. I urge you to try both the beer and the shop out.

What I had failed to consider was that a 33cl bottle at 11.5% is more alcohol than a large glass of red. In consequence the afternoon could be interesting...

Pip pip till next time!

2 comments:

  1. It's really an attractive and well described post regarding Beer .I appreciate your posted topic and wonderful photo.Thanks for sharing such an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete